June has zoomed past without much time for reflection over it. In a spirit of June’s haste and busyness, I have jotted down the little things I had time to enjoy in the 15 days of craziness that is Super Summer and getting our church’s new trailer ready for open house. June was an incredibly good month and I’m really grateful for all the people who filled it. My two younger sisters moved up to Jeff for the month to help prepare for Super Summer, which I was thankful for practical purposes but I didn’t know how much fun we would have and how much I craved their company. I love that I have the friends that I do in all of my siblings but especially Britt and Kara Grace this month. They headed home last week and I’ve settled back into more of my routine. I have grand plans of trying to blog more so I can avoid saying vague and meaningless things like, “June was an incredibly good month”. Until then, enjoy the trite parts of my month. So long, June. See you next year!
3 Albums I Listened to on the Road
1. The Boxer Rebellion // Promises ⭐⭐⭐
2. The National // Trouble Will Find Me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3. The Great Gatsby // Various Artists ⭐⭐⭐
3 Books I read Under Covers on Late Nights and Weekends
1. Servanthood as Worship // Nate Palmer ⭐⭐⭐⭐
2. Where the Girls Are: Growing up Female With the Mass Media // Susan J. Douglas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3. Divergent // Veronica Roth ⭐⭐
3 Movies That Were Scarce but of the Highest Quality
1. Penny Marshall // A League of Their Own ⭐⭐⭐⭐
2. Carol Reed // The Third Man ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
3. Richard Donner // Conspiracy Theory ⭐⭐⭐
What were your June Top Threes?